Tuesday 6 June 2017

Invade My Privacy Tag

I do love a good tag as you can probably tell, but thought this one was different; it's called the 'Invade My Privacy Tag'. It has some unique questions, so I hope this is something you enjoy.


Did you wake up cranky? - I woke up in a good mood, but sometimes I can wake up in the worst mood ever!

Would you date an 18-year-old at your current age? - I am 18, so yeah, of course, I would.

Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? - I love being friends with both boys and girls, it's nice having a balance.

Do you ever smile at a stranger? - Of course! I notice I do it a lot more when I am driving.

Can you commit to one person? - I am one of these girls that are either in it 100% or not at all, committing to one person doesn't scare me. 

How do you look right now? - Umm, semi-presentable with a dressing gown on because I am cold, as well as my makeup down my face as my eye won't stop watering.

What exactly are you wearing right now? - I'm wearing my Topshop Joni Jeans, a Topshop t-shirt, and black frilly socks with my dressing gown on!

How often to you listen to music? - Every single day, when I'm getting ready to when I am driving music is always playing! Whatever my mood, their's always a song on.

Do you wear jeans or sweats more? - Definitely jeans, I am hardly ever wearing sweats.

Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2018? - I think so, but for the better. I am going to university in September which is going to change my life.

Are you a social or anti-social person? - Social but sometimes you just want to be by yourself, the majority of the time I am definitely a social person!

If the person you like say they like someone else, what would you say? - Depends on the situation and person, but a lot of the time my response would be it's your loss, and their's plenty more fish in the sea.

Are you good at hiding your feelings? - I think I am, to begin with, but if I really like someone for example then I see no point in wasting time and hiding my feelings. 

Can you drive a stick shift? - I did have to google what that was, so basically a gear stick. But yes, I passed my driving test in a manual car, and find the gears really easy actually.

Do you care if people talk badly about you? - Of course! I think it's so pointless and rude when people talk about you behind your back; especially if it's rude. It just makes me think do people not having anything better to do with their time!

Are you going out of town soon? - I am off on holiday in a week, I am going to Malia.

When was the last time you cried? - This morning! 

Have you ever liked someone you didn't expect to? - This happens to me all the time, the majority of people that I do end up liking are people I didn't expect to in the first place.

If you could change your eye colour, would you? - I would love to try different colours, especially hazel/brown eyes!

Name something you have to do tomorrow? - I have to tidy my room and go to work!

Shelby x 

1 comment :

  1. Exactly what I was after. Found this blog worth a read. Also, recemmonding it to my peers as well. Well done. Keep it up!
    I have my own online store.
    Take a look.

    Premier Range Glass Splashbacks

    ReplyDelete