Sunday 19 April 2015

Taking a break


Hello everyone,

This won't come as a shock to a lot of you who has pervasively read some of my posts about school. Well I kept saying that soon I am going to have to take a break from blogging, because at this time my school work and revision is a priority!

I am taking this break to focus on getting the best results, and for my to do this I need a lot of solid hours revising. I will be back because I have a lot of exciting things happening and going on like prom, holidays and much more! 

This may be me signing off for a while but I may do a random post here to their because I have a feeling I won't be able to stay away for that long, because I will miss this too much.

Lastly, I have taken this break early because for these past few weeks my nan has been a ill and needed help and support, and something like this is where I need to prioritise everything to be with my nan and family.

Thank you for understanding, all your support means the world!


No comments :

Post a Comment