Sunday 8 February 2015

Motivational Frames

Hello everyone,

After reading Love Tanya (read my book review here), I have been thinking a lot about where I want to be and what I want to do in 5, 10, 15 + years. To keep me motivated and happy I have done a motivational frame board where I got this idea from Dolly Bow Bow when she done a video about her room tour (click here).


I have had this frame lying around my house for a month now, and never had a use for it. This is a photo frame college from Wilkinson which was around £18. These size of this is 6 by 4 inches, which is a standard picture size.


For my frame I had a theme of motivation and my dreams/goals. I started off using some postcards that I brought from Paperchase, they do some lovely post cards and at such a cheap and affordable price. Also with my other pictures I got them all off Tumblr.

Because I wanted to plan out where I was going to put everything, I decided to put a put some post it notes on where I was going to put each picture. Also once I found my photos on Tumblr I put them on Pages to resize the, to 6 by 4 inches. 


This is what my final frames turned out like, as I mentioned above I chose pictures that make me happy but motivated to achieve my goals. I chose this picture of a man and women in Christian Louboutin shoes because it such a powerful, but lovely photo. Then also this postcard saying 'Smile' is from paper chase, and it just cheers you up. Then the Eiffel Tower because I really would love to go to Paris one day. Then I have a row of quotes one saying 'Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feel on the ground.' then another one saying 'Do what you love' I put this is the middle because it is very true and makes me want to achieve and to do what I love. Then the infinity smuggler because it looks beautiful and means a lot of things. Then lastly I have another two postcards from paper chase, then a picture of a beach at the bottom because I love being my the sea and on beaches because I feel relaxed and calm.

I think this is a great idea, and recommend everyone to do it because it does remind to you stay happy.


No comments :

Post a Comment