Friday 16 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

Hello everyone,

So you may know that Maybelline baby lips have came to the UK, I think they got a bit lost because it took forever for them to get here (Just saying), This is a 'First impressions' I have only used one, I am going to be doing a more in depth review when I use all of them.


These retail for £2.99 each, which I think is very good, I got my from Boots and Superdrug, These are described as 'New Baby Lips lip balm from Maybelline New York gives intense care and 8 hour hydration, and is nourishing for baby soft lips. Its clinically tested formula has a hint of colour and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth.' 





My standards for these are very high with the hydration they give, because everyone has been raving about them, I love the packaging I think it's very cute and great handbag size I love the colours of the packaging they 100% do stand out on the shelf and in your makeup collection. 

My first impressions of the colours weren't very good, I love that they have done a Nude, Red and Pink, but Peach kiss has hardly no colour pay off apart from some shimmer, I think they could have done this as a coral colour, it's a great everyday lip balm, I am super excited for Pink punch and Cherry me, because I love a good pink and I am not very brave to wear reds.

Also I am quite disappointed with Mint fresh, Hydrate and Intense care, I love the fact they have done a lip balm, but to me all three of these are lip balms, that smell different, I don't feel the need for them to have 3 clear lip balms that smell different. 

Please bare in mind these are my first impressions, but it all could change when I do my review.

Thank you
Shelby'xo

No comments :

Post a Comment